Golden Valley Supply (GVS) is a leading independent distributor of interior finish building materials, acoustic solutions, and Division 10 specialties. Established in 1975, GVS is a nationally certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and takes pride in our entrepreneurial spirit. Our team partners with clients to solve challenges, provide solutions, and create long-term relationships.
We seek an energetic, self-motivated Delivery Driver to join our organization. This opportunity is located in the Minneapolis, MN headquarters office. Our ideal candidate is someone who has an impeccable driving record, can repetitively lift products up to 75 pounds, is client service oriented, and eager to contribute to the success of a company. Our fleet of well-maintained commercial vehicles range from heavy duty pick-up trucks to 26’ box and straight trucks.
The position starts per hour and has the potential to increase as you progress to larger vehicle responsibilities. The total compensation for this position also includes an annual bonus structure. Reporting hours are Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30pm. Some overtime may be required.
What we offer in return? A respectful, inclusive and collaborative team environment. The opportunity to make an impactful difference and help drive the success of the company. A competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. Profit sharing. The training and support to succeed. A career. And much more.
As a valued member of our organization, Delivery Driver team members play a vital role in serving our clients and ensuring the continued success of the company. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, GVS is a perfect place to get ahead.
- Medical, Dental and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary benefits including Disability, Accident, Term/Whole Life, Specified Disease, and Hospital
- 401(k), Safe Harbor Contribution and Profit-Sharing Contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
Delivery Driver Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare and load products onto company-owned vehicles for delivery
- Deliver products to clients at job sites
- Ensure warehouse safety protocols
Delivery Driver Key Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving record
- Ability to repetitively lift product up to 75 pounds
- Forklift and/or Lull experience a plus but not necessary
Interested in this position? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org environment. The opportunity to make an impactful difference and help drive the success of the company. A competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. The training and support to succeed. A career. And much more.