Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator – Minneapolis
Golden Valley Supply (GVS) is a leading independent distributor of interior finish building materials, acoustic solutions, and Division 10 specialties. Established in 1975, GVS is a nationally certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and takes pride in our entrepreneurial spirit. Our team partners with clients to solve challenges, provide solutions, and create long-term relationships.
We seek an energetic, self-motivated candidate for Sales Support Administrator to join our team to work with clients across our markets. This opportunity is located in the Minneapolis, MN headquarters office. Our ideal candidate is someone who is client service oriented, excels at project management, and has strong attention to detail. The position starts per hour and has the potential to increase as additional responsibilities are mastered.
What we offer in return? A respectful, inclusive and collaborative team environment. The opportunity to make an impactful difference and help drive the success of the company. A competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. The training and support to succeed. A career. And much more.
As a valued member of our organization, Sales Support Administrators play a vital role in bid preparation, supporting our Sales team and processes, and ensuring the continued success of the company. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, GVS is a perfect place to get ahead.
Sales Support Administrator Key Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary benefits including Disability, Accident, Term/Whole Life, Specified Disease and Hospital
- 401(k), Safe Harbor Contribution and Profit-Sharing Contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Sales Support Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Bid preparation for upcoming projects
- Communicate with architects and general contractors by
- Submitting proposals to obtain desired product approvals; and
- Clarifying requests to identify the correct information with product specifications
- Complete take-off estimates as necessary for bid preparation
- Obtain manufacturer pricing
- Create, manage and distribute upcoming project bid list
- Facilitate upcoming bid meetings with Sales team
- Print and distribute architectural plans to clients
- Process sample submittals for projects
- Track post-bid projects
Sales Support Administrator Key Qualifications:
- Self-motivated team member with aptitude to learn and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders through email and phone
- Software experience, including Microsoft Office Suite
Interested in this position? Please send your resume to email@example.com environment. The opportunity to make an impactful difference and help drive the success of the company. A competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. The training and support to succeed. A career. And much more.