We offer special types of high strength polyester resins combined with fiberglass reinforcement plastic, creating a superior liner panel of exceptional quality and durability.
Our broad selection of moisture-resistant and non-porous interior wall panel solutions are available in a range of surface options, textures and colors. Easy to install over any existing wall surface and highly cost-effective, FRP panels are proven to deliver tough, low maintenance surfaces that are long lasting, yet great-looking.
FRP panels hold up under frequent maintenance cycles, even with caustic cleaning chemicals such as Spor-Klenz, Process Vesphene and bleach. From a strong, lightweight design to a decorative, versatile need, FRP panels are resistant to high-moisture conditions with near limitless design capability.
- FRP wall and ceiling panels combine unsurpassed hygiene and durability with high-performance and style
- Innovative and resilient
- Easy to install over any existing wall surface and highly cost-effective
- Strength and durability – resists high impacts and scratches
- Moisture-resistant FRP ceiling and wall paneling solutions are available in a range of surface options, textures, and colors
- Resin rich surfaces are tough, strong, and easy to clean
- Ideal for high traffic areas where hygiene and easy maintenance are a must
- Restaurants, food processing plants, cleanrooms, healthcare facilities, schools, or in any commercial space where surface durability and high performance are desired.
- Utilized within civil, aerospace, and automotive industries for applications requiring high strength-to-weight ratios and rigidity.
- Agricultural buildings, food processing plants, restaurants, kitchens, healthcare facilities and any commercial or industrial space where surface durability, hygiene, and easy maintenance are required.
- Commercial, Institutional, Architectural, Commercial, Agricultural, Industrial, High Spec Industrial, Residential, Health Care, Transportation, Transformational.
- Biotechnology | Pharmaceuticals | Medical Device Assembly | Research Labs