Last Updated: September 2020
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the unauthorized use of your information.
- The process to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you use the Site, we may use analytics tools to gather and temporarily store a variety of information about your use. The basic information we collect during your visit includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet
- The location, date and time of your use of the Site
- The Tools and features you have used on the Site
- The type and version of your Web browser and operating system
We may aggregate this data in order to improve the Site. The aggregate data is available only to our designated team members who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for proper analysis.
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time the Site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy from time to time. When we do, we revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. We encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have any questions about this policy, or your experience with the Platform, or want to notify us of anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help ensure private and personalized attention, you may also contact GVS by telephone at 763-544-8907, or write us at GVS, 1000 Zane Ave North, Minneapolis, MN 55422, Attn. Webmaster.