From linear metal to perforated wood and beyond, specialty ceilings offer endless opportunities to enhance aesthetics, control sound and define your unique space.
With inspiring solutions for both interior and exterior projects, we are committed to help you succeed.
Contact us with your design specifications and transform your space into something beautiful, innovative and perhaps even environmentally conscious.
- Endless finishes possibilities – wood, metal, custom colors, digital prints, and more designs
- Offered in a variety of finishes and materials, including faux wood, printed wood, real wood, anodized, painted, PET felt and expanded metal
- Strong, durable and long-lasting steel or aluminum construction options
- Materials offer different textures, depths, layers and ambiance, while finishes influence design quality
- Design with sustainability, acoustics, scale and access with the right aesthetics
- Made to order; arrives on-site pre-engineered
- In spite of their truly unique design capabilities, specialty ceilings install easily and allow for full ceiling accessibility
- Specified with custom-sized and custom-positioned pre-engineered utility circles to allow for easy integration of lighting and utilities
- Precision formed specialty ceilings are available in whatever sizes and spacings your project requires
- Pre-engineered cassettes allow you to customize the finish and perforation without the custom design price and lead time
- From 100% recycled cotton from blue jeans, to among other sustainable materials, Specialty Ceilings offer up maximum recycled aluminum content and other PVC-free finishes
- Solid or perforated ceiling panels
- Innovative connection options allow for grouped or ungrouped designs
- Highly functional and visually articulating concepts
- Create dramatic, three dimensional curved designs that combine shape, texture and lighting that will be the highlight of any building plan
Specialty Ceilings products can house a variety of acoustical materials to control sound.
Our products contribute to occupant wellness by enhancing speech communication and acoustic comfort. Raise the limits on ceiling design to change the atmosphere of a room, bringing movement and emotion to your ceiling.
- Administrative Offices | Classrooms | Convention and Meeting Rooms | Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms | Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites | Lobbies and Reception Areas | Mall Interior Spaces
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries | Nurseries and Birthing Room | Patient Rooms
- Accent Areas| Educational | Healthcare | Retail | Restaurants | Hospitality | Gaming
- Contemporary Office Environments | Entertainment
- Government | Institutional